07 February, 2007

The Alps 2...a slightly more successful trip!

Xavier...our gracious chauffeur...can you make out the van to the right? YES! A trip with a suitable car, not packed into a 2 door...but I guess that's the american in me!
Playing poker...I'm not sure if he can't keep a straight face or what, but during large bets, David prefered to go incognito
Still playing poker...from the right: Nini, Isabel, Cecile and Xav
Nini ready to go after a long night of poker


WOMAN...STOP TAKING MY PICTURE....
Oh Hallelujah! Sunshine and no wind at all...this time around, I didn't even need a winter coat, and I could actually see where I was going...a bit different from the demoralizing weekend trying to snowboard in a snowstorm with 0 visability.
Lunch at the top...jambon and fromage...yeah ok it sounds fancy but it was just ham and cheese :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jenn it looks beautiful sry i cant go to france since elizabeth cant

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home